Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cheery Lynn Designs April New Release

Today is new release day at Cheery Lynn Designs. For my card, I started with an A2 card base, 4.25 x 5.5 inches.  I added a French Lattice Small Frame.  Next I created a Spring scene using these new dies:
Bird Bath (set of 2)
Tea Rose Medium
Tea Rose Small
Dandelions (set of 2)
Sweet Christine
Horizon Fishtail Banners
Add a Flourish (set of 2)

Be sure to visit the Cheery Lynn Designs website to see all of the new release.  To see more more projects with the new dies, visit the team blog.

5 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

What a great idea for a card! Love the bird bath!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Sandy this is so darling! I love those birds and of course the birdbath too, but the colors are so fantastic. : ) Super card!

Gitte said...

Beautiful card. Great dies.

somethingcraftybydottie said...

this is just beautiful and adorable at the same time I love your creations, I will always be a follower as I would hope you would be min e maybe one day and can afford to come back to cherry lynn but not for now I hope you understand
Thank you for all of your help and encouragement.
God Bless
Hugs
Dottie

Bj said...

Sandy, this is such a pretty and happy card! I love the shading on your birdbath and the way you colored the birds and the edges of the banner. Your flowers are so pretty!